St. John's Cemetery records are online at findagrave.com.  It does list
Joseph b. 1875 d. 1942.  I have the SJ cemetery book.  Joseph is buried in
St. Francis Section of St. John's.  He is buried with Virginia 1879-1951
and Angelina Barboza 1901-1946. Not sure if this is the right one as no
Margarida listed on stone.  On Findagrave.com you can request a photo of
the stones and most times you will receive one.  Hope this helps.

"E"