Aloha e Kawika,

I was just at the FHC today going thru some recs of S. Mateus & SC looking
for my family since I'm not sure what part they were from.  If you wouldn't
mind looking up these names & where they were from is all I need to know.
Mahalo!

José Augusto d'Avila, b. around 1869
Pedro d'Avila b. around 1870

Both are sons of Augusto José d'Avila & Helena d'Encarnação.

Augusto José d'Avila b. around 1838: son of José Correia de Mello & Maria
Clara
Helena d'Encarnação b. Mar 1849
They were married around 1867.

Augusto José and Helena are from Graciosa.  I just don't know if their
children were born on the island too.  Definitely José Correia de Mello is
from there since I see his surname repeated all over in both S.M. and S.C.

Any help in pinpointing where the family is from would be helpful.  Once I
know, then I can order the correct film from the specific area.  Mahalo
again!

K.