> E,

Check search on the Internet for a book binder, book repair,
book restorer type of businesses in your area.  Also stop by a Used Book
Store, Antique shop for recommendation to have the bible repaired.

Recommend: Scan all the *birth, marriage *and *death* entries  front page
where it shows date and published the bible.  I do this to all the old
books and print the scanned pages for daily use for genealogy.  Less wear
and tear of the bible and it will last a long time.

Also keep the bible is a cool, dry, not direct sun light area to keep it
safe for your Great-Grandchild.  Do not keep in the attic where the pages
will dry out and fall out.  Do not keep it in the basement where dampness
will hurt the pages of the ancestors.  Keep it proudly on a shelf in a nice
room where generations can look at it and learn about the family.

Glad you have the Bible, be sure to make copies for family members as
Christmas gifts, might be a fun too do.

Eugenia