From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
"E" Sharp
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 9:48 AM
To: azores
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] DNA Sale ends today at 11:59 CST.

Thanks for the reminder, Rick.  I finally ordered my husband's DNA kit -
SHARP surname.  One question, I ordered the 37 marker for now.  I upgrade as
needed.  Should I have also joined my husband's maternal surname MCNEAL
project or would that not tell me anything since it is the maternal line?

"E"

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 5:28 AM, Richard Francis Pimentel