 From: Richard Francis Pimentel <rfrancispimen...@comcast.net>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 10:03 PM
Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Silveira Cardoso - Lajes do Pico (Jews?)

I found the write-up in the APGHS Journal from 1994 (Yikes it has been that
long). Not much to go on in the write-up but food for thought. As I recall Mr.
Rubin’s talk was much more detailed than the write-up.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel
Spring, TX
Formerly of Epping, New Hampshire

Researching, Riberia Grande, Riberinha, Achada Grande,  Bretanha, and Ponta
Delgada,  Sao Miguel, Acores