Eric,

Thank you --thank you--if I can ever do any running around the San Jose Ca
for you I will be happy to do it.  Our family now need to plan a trip to
Madeira.

WILL CLINTON

Partner, American Family Funding Group--NMLS #870538

DRE#00842858--NMLS #339741

Specializing in FHA, VA,MCC, CA PERS, REVERSE MORTGAGES

COMMERCIAL, AND OF COURSE FANNIE AND FREDDIE PRODUCTS

1190 SO BASCOM AVE #215

SAN JOSE, CA 95128

408-297-6800 x 1702

408-273-6013 EFAX