Betty,

The 1900 census for Mary Medeiros and children from Cambridge

http://search.ancestry.com/iexec?htx=View&r=an&dbid=7602&iid=004113842_00251&fn=Frank&ln=Medeiros&st=d&ssrc=&pid=6130947

her childrens marriage records all show their father as Felix Medeiros,
mother Mary Miranda

Christina Medeiros

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-267-11620-80072-56?cc=1469062&wc=6961559

Manuel Felix Medeiros
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-267-11694-59441-42?cc=1469062&wc=6961460

Erminia ?

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-267-12387-97112-52?cc=1469062&wc=6961556

The 1910 census shows her sister Alice Miranda who arrived 1902

http://search.ancestry.com/iexec?htx=View&r=an&dbid=7884&iid=31111_4330077-00572&fn=Frank&ln=Medeiros&st=d&ssrc=&pid=109621835

No island shown. can't find their arrival.

Eric Edgar