Does anyone know if there are Azorean Military Records that might give some
more information? I would assume there had to be some official records that
were kept for those in the upper military ranks such as Capitão or
Alferes...e.g. providing legitimacy records. Could they be kept in the
Angra archives?

            Thanks,

                    David