 From: rfrancispimen...@comcast.net
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] marriage certificate
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 14:54:21 -0500

Vital records for the time period are kept at the state level in Rhode Island
State Department of Health, Division of Vital Statistics.  Rick Richard Francis
PimentelSpring, TXFormerly of Epping, New Hampshire  Researching, Riberia
Grande, Riberinha, Achada Grande,  Bretanha, and Ponta Delgada,  Sao Miguel,