From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Terri
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2013 8:04 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Translation help on passporte

Hi Sam,

I have two of these also and sometimes the info is hard to read. This is
what I could get from your page;

column 1-pg ...................55

column 2-year..... ...........1904

column 3-month.............. August

column 4-day...................30

   '        5-passport #.........842

   '        6-passenger #.......1762

   '        7-name..................Jose Soares Coelho

   '        8-affiliation (parents)..Jose Soares and Jacinta Coelho

   ''        9-marital status.......single

   '         11-concelho..........Villa ?

   '         12-freguesia.........Santa Barbara

    '        13-occupation.......trabalhador (worker)

    '        14-can read & write.....no

    '        15-destination..........America

   '

Hope this helps.   Good luck

Terri Santos,

researching Vila Franca, Agua d'Alto, Agua de Pau, Ginetes