For anyone who is interested,

I was browsing on Ebay and came across so old albumen photos of Azorean
families/individuals for sale. Most of them do not have anything written on
the back indicating the person's name or year, however there are a few that
have some writing. One is of a Francisco Machado of S. Miguel, dated 1864.
Another is of a D. Thereza Machado of S. Miguel, 1864. A third is of Pedro
Paulo dos Santos of S. Miguel, dated 1865. A fourth is of Georgina/Joaquina
Ribeiro Teves Adam, dated 1867, and a fifth of Emilia Teves Adam, dated
1867. A sixth is of Arthur Hintz Ribeiro, dated 1867. A seventh is a family
photo with Dr. Jacintho and Gorgina Teves Adam and Maria Fr. Hintze
Ribeiro. It is unclear if the last four were from the Azores or mainland
Portugal.

In looking further, there are a lot of photos on there with a fair amount
with writing that I have not mentioned. you can search for them..

If anyone is somehow related to or has these people in their family tree,
this would be a great thing to have.

Here are the links:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OLD-RARE-CDV-PORTUGAL-AZORES-ACORES-HISTORY-HINTZE-ARCHIVE-1864-MIGUEL-CDV-239-/330896460745?pt=Art_Photo_Images&hash=item4d0af74bc9

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OLD-RARE-CDV-PORTUGAL-AZORES-ACORES-HISTORY-HINTZE-ARCHIVE-1864-MIGUEL-CDV-242-/230952818728?pt=Art_Photo_Images&hash=item35c5dc5828