Good Day,

I was wondering how I would begin a search to find relatives still living
in Faial and/or Pico.

After my search for the Silveira family, I believe that their are
descendents of my G.G. grandmother that never left the Faial and/or Pico to
come to America.  I have the names of the siblings, yet I am not sure how
to go about searching generations after.

Has anyone ever searched for descendents of their ancestors, in the Azores,
and found them?  If so, how did you do this?

Your guidance is greatly appreciated.

~Happiness and Smiles~  Fawnie