 From: nancy jean baptiste <fishsongf...@hotmail.com>
To: azores group <azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 7:58 AM
Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] RE: Frank Patrick Holmes

Hi Vivian,

Please, I'd like to see your tree. I didn't notice a gedcom on FTDNA. Do you
have Sao Jorge ancestry as well as Pico?

Thanks,
Nancy Jean

________________________________
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 18:01:31 -0700
From: vchris1...@yahoo.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com

Hi Nancy,  I have the records for Lajes do Pico.  In the Minho records on line
I found both my Mothers father and my Fathers mother's families lived near to
each other and they have relatives all the way back to the 1700's I think.  I
also found my fathers Mother's birth record and her fathers birth record.  So I
can give you access to my family tree online at Ancestry.com you may find some
relatives we have in common.

Let me know if you would like me to do that.

Thanks, Vivian