Hi E,

I missed it....I watch House Hunters International and had been trying to catch
this episode! Guess I've missed it again!

Nancy Jean

Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 19:19:04 -0700
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] HGTV House Hunters International Terceira
From: pamsanto...@gmail.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com

I seen that too. I learned something didn't realize there was a US base there

On Sun, Jun 2, 2013 at 7:06 PM, E. Sharp <bellema...@gmail.com> wrote:

I just watched this program of a young couple with the husband assigned to the
US base on the island and they were looking to rent a house on Terceira.  Very
fun and interesting to watch.  Nice fairly large houses w 2 car garages and, of
course, ocean views and were from $1200 to $1500 a month.

"E"

Sent from my iPhone

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores?hl=en.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores?hl=en.