Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Anthony John Freitas 1899 - 1919
From: Sandra Valine Dauer <acore...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, June 13, 2013 7:53 am
To: azores@googlegroups.com

Doug, did you think from Piedade? Tony Valim's family, he formely from Modesto, wrote the Valin/Valim/Valine book?  Thanks Sandra

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 9:40 PM, <p...@dholmes.com> wrote:
Sandra,

I'm pretty sure neither of these people are from your Lajes do Pico line of Valim.
I believe I'm related to this Freitas man, but still working on proof.

Doug da Rocha Holmes
Sacramento, California
Pico & Terceira Genealogist
916-550-1618