Shirley,

I've been working on Fraga families in Alameda county and spotted a Lucille
Fraga. She's from Indianab 1910, , maiden name Wynkoop. Her husband is
Ernest Fraga, b 1906. They're easy to find on the 1940 and 1930 censuses in
Oakland.

Eric Edgar

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 3:10 PM, Shirley Collenette <scollene...@comcast.net