I am looking for my Great Grandmother and Great Grandfather Lenor de
Jesus and Antonio Ferreira. I know they left Ponta Delgada on February
5th 1895 destination Hawaii.  They were married in 1893, had a child
Maria born in  October 1894.  Passport record identifies his parents as
Manuel Ferreira and Jacintha Duarto of Feteiras.  I am looking for
information prior to their leaving the Azores.  Family stories say that
Lenor was in an orphanage and later taken back by her aunt (name at this
point unknown).  Any suggestions on where to go from here?

Director of Admin Operations/Contract Administrator

Legacy Mechanical & Energy Services, Inc.

111 Deerwood Road, Suite 220

San Ramon, CA 94583