If every I make it there I will have to try the restaurant.  Sounds like a
nice Irish place! J

Thanks,

Steven McNamara

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Bruce A. Tavares
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 2:17 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Relva Sao Miguel- Annibal Silva Cabral son
of Jose S. Cabral

Hi Steven,

Relva is a city  on the Island of Sao Miguel. It is actually the town the
airport is in. A beautiful coastal town where the high cliffs overlook the
ocean. There are benches and picnic tables along the road and the jets take
off and land over your head. It's really nice.

Sao Jose is actually a small parish something like a smaller village of
Ponta Delgada. In between Sao Jose and Relva is the small village of Santa
Clara.  These small villages are very close together. There's a great
restaurant in Santa Clara called O'Farol which translates to lighthouse. I'm
familiar with this area because I frequent that restaurant whenever I go to
Sao Miguel on vacation, and I like to run and I often run on the road from
Ponta Delgada to Relva.

Here is a link from the internet that explains more about Sao Jose:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C3%A3o_Jos%C3%A9_(Ponta_Delgada)

Bruce Tavares

  _____