Does anyone have the article written by Miguel de Figueiredo Corte-Real
published in the Boletim do Instituto Histórico da Ilha Terceira, Separata
do Volume XLIV – 1986, “Descendentes dos Condes de Benavente Radicados nos
Açores desde o século XV” ?

I descend from Ana Afonso married to capitão João Roiz Monte from Faial da
Terra, S. Miguel. I’ve read in the family search website that according to
Miguel de Figueiredo Corte-Real Ana Afonso was born in Faial da Terra on 11
may 1612, and was daughter of Gregório Rebelo [Carreiro] and Susana Afonso
de Pimentel. All her ancestry way back to the settlers João Afonso das
Grotas Fundas and Rodrigo Afonso [Furtado] is in this work by Miguel
Corte-Real.

I am curious about the notarial documentation used to prove this connection.

Manoel Cesar Furtado