You are very welcome and I wish you every success.

John

________________________________
 From: Ralph Sellars <resj...@yahoo.com>
To: "azores@googlegroups.com" <azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 12:06 PM
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Machado

John:

Thank you so much for the prompt response.

It  is always a bright shiney day when that ray of light flashes into view.

You have provided many such rays.  Thank you.

I will look into each with great anticipatiion and joy of the challenge.

Thank you !  Not just for this response but for the many you provide for so
many.

I enjoy reading the many responses you share even when I dont recognize a
personal connection.

Sincerly

Ralph E. Sellars, Jr.
E-Mail resj...@yahoo.com