Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Lajes, Pico Baptism Records 1906
From: Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, July 31, 2013 12:48 pm
To: Azores Genealogy <azores@googlegroups.com>

Lajes of the Azores:

Lajes - on Terceira
Lajes - on Pico (Lajes do Pico)
Lajes - on Flores (Lajes das Flores)

I've never seen the Lajes on Terceira written as Lajes da Terceira, but perhaps people researching it should write it that way or state that it's the Lajes on Terceira.

There's also multiple Riberinhas, Santa Cruz, and others.

Keeps us on our toes!
Researching: Vila Franca, Ponta Garca, Ribeira Quente, Ribeira das Tainhas, Achada

For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group.