OK but he’s matching my in Norte Grande I just can’t see the connection yet.
Rosemarie

From: Cheri Mello
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 5:08 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] FF match

OK, that John.  He has up only his direct Y-DNA and direct mtDNA lines.  He's
missing the middle stuff.  I've emailed him and asked him to take the old
Gedcoms and put up one Gedcom.  He's matching my dad and John Vasconcelos.
It's that Flores line that came from Sao Miguel that I need to figure out.

Cheri