Eddie, as Cheri always says, it’s probably better to have your Dad do the FF
because he is 100% even though his Mom is from Madeira. You could also have
Dad’s Ydna done too.

Rosemarie

From: Eddie Machado
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2013 5:51 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Family Finder results in (through part of batch
527)

Would it be better for me to do it or my father who is 100% portuguese. His mom
is from Madeira.

-Eddie

On Sunday, September 1, 2013 12:51:51 AM UTC-4, rcapodc wrote:
  Eddie, I would give the DNA a whirl especially the FamilyFinder and YDNA.  I
am matching Kathy Cardoza’s husband at this point but I have many Machado’s
from Sao Jorge in my lines. You should do it ASAP because the database is about
500 or so I think (Cheri knows!) and it would be easier to figure out your
matches. If you wait a few years you will have pages of matches to try and
figure out because there are more and more people doing the testing! It’s
really great to find cousins in the people I have been talking genealogy with
for years!

  Rosemarie