From: "João Ventura" <j...@venturas.org>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, September 1, 2013 2:48:34 PM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Book "Marriages of Cedros, Faial, Acores, etc."
by L.P. Silva

Hi Bill,

Do you know that the entire parish of Cedors has an index that's available
online:  http://www.ghp.ics.uminho.pt/geneweb/gwd.exe?b=CEDROS;lang=pt

Between that and the online records in the CCA, there might not be much to gain
from consulting that book. Although the researchers are different, so they
might differ somewhat. The Cedros database was compiled by Hélder Oliveira.

João C. Ventura