Sorry to have to ask this but I can't seem to find the answer myself and
hope someone on the list can offer a suggestion or two.  Why is it that my
Windows 7 laptop using Microsoft Outlook for my mail (Microsoft Office
Professional 2010) it only keeps copies of selected messages in my Sent
Items?  If I forget to send a copy to myself, I am out of luck when I go
back and try to find out what I sent.  I do have a gmail addy and I know if
I want a copy of what I send to our group I have to cc myself but I can't
understand when I am sending directly from Microsoft Outlook page why it
only saves certain emails I have sent.  Any idea of what I am doing wrong?
Is there something I need to turn on or off?

Please reply to my personal email address - I am sure others are not
interested in my lack of computer technology :-)

Thank you.
"E"