No you will not.  Those records are not there.

Have you read any of the links I've been posting for you?  It does not seem
like it on my end.  In those links, it explains the organization in the
Azores.  If you read it, you would find that the archives holds about the
last 100 years of records (it is 2013, so the Archives holds from 1910
back) and the Civil Registry holds from about 1910 forward.  Books are
transferred in years divisible by 5.  Depending on space, they may send an
extra year or so.  It is not an entire absolute.

Achada