Just wondering if there is an Americanized/Anglicanized version for the
given name Jacinto/Jacintho? I have a great uncle who was born in Hawaii
and on his birth certificate it lists his given name as Jacintho, but on
other government forms they have it as Justin. Then my GG grandfather's
given name (from passport info via Madeira Archives) is Jacinto, but on his
son's death certificate it is listed as Justin.

Paul G.