Sara:
The baptism record of Anna (taken from the LDS microfilm) confirms Deb
DeBragga's information.

Anna born 3 February 1880, baptized 9 February 1880 to parents Joaquim de
BRAGA & Maria Umbelina in the village of Lapa, Parish of Nossa Senhora da
Purificação [Santo Espírito].
Paternal grandparents: José Joaquim de BRAGA & Maria Jacintha de CHAVES
Maternal grandparents: Bernardino Joaquim CABRAL & Umbelina Maria de FRIAS

My wife and I are just beginning to comply data from Santo Espírito - as we
encounter this family again, I will give you the information.  I think
parental and grandparental names could be slightly different, based upon
what we found in Santa Bárbara.
Denis