Good morning group, I was looking through my tree and noticed something 
strange.  I have a Maria Luisa (no last name) born March 19 1757 in Santo 
Amaro, Pico with no parents listed.  With that information shouldn't I be able 
to find her birth record and her parents' names? She died 1/10/1823 and married 
Manuel Ferreira de Morias September 13, 1787 all in the same village. Does 
anybody else have her in your tree? do you have parents for her? Thanks for 
your help, Doreen

-- 
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) 
mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Azores Genealogy" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/azores.

Reply via email to