Hi Group,

Eileen, my dad's line is "E 1b1b2a" said Berber people of North Africa.....are
your North Africa also "E"?

Nancy Jean

To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] FTDNA:  Got Mozabite genes?
From: ttcost...@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 12:29:09 -0400

Group,

Actually, the Wikipedia page on Moazbites indicates they are 0% Y-DNA
haplogroup J2, so... I am definitely wrong in my suggestion.  The Population
Finder tool is very generic, as has been said, and is due for an update. I
can't make much of my designations, which is fine.  I feel the best part of
Family Finder is connecting with semi-recent cousins and building our trees
together.

-Trevor Costa