Hit the little triangle to the left right under your match's listing, and a new
section will open up giving you the option to triangulate.  You will then
choose either "in common with" or "not in common with."  You can also see the
match's Y-DNA and mtDNA haplogroups, if they are available.  The only thing
missing is the list of projects.  It's a lot of fun once you get used to the
new format.

Nancy

Sent from my iPad