Cheri,

We have that in my family, my dad and his brother married two sisters.

Gail E.

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Cheri Mello
Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2013 5:59 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Double First Cousins chart

OK, I think I came up with an idea to illustrate double first cousins.

I think the people that I used are fairly famous worldwide.

If you think of you and your first cousin, you are first cousins because you
share Grandma and Grandpa _______ in common.

Double first cousins share BOTH sets of grandparents in common.  You get a
brother and sister from one family marrying the sister and brother from the
other family.

I've use Desi Arnaz & Lucille Ball for one family and John F. Kennedy and
Jackie Bouvier Onassis as the other family.  Their kids marry each other and
we'll pretend they have you and me.  Change my gender to suit your needs on
the attached chart. (PDF - I think most people can view this).

Achada

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right