----- Original Message -----
From: "Edward Rodrigues" <edward.s.rodrig...@att.net>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 9:55:57 PM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] need help with obit for Maria da Trindade

I would like to ask the group help in translating this record.
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-LG-ROSARIO-O-1880-1889/SMG-LG-ROSARIO-O-1880-1889_item1/P130.html

Rosário, Óbitos 1880-1889 > 1883 > 0012

I have this family in my file... and so does Hermano Pires

So far I understand that 11 April 1883 at 11 PM (numa das casas do lugar da
Atalhada) Rosario parish Villa of Lagoa Maria da Trindade (died after receiving
the last sacraments. 22 years of age legal daughter Luiz Pereira Lopes and
Maria de Jesus. buried in public cemetery.

Not sure if Maria de Jesus is the natural mother (legal daughter of both)

http://groups.google.com/group/Azores . Click in the blue area on the right