Hi Betty,
there is a Joao J. Pacheco buried in a family plot for my GGrandparents and
son in what was called St. John the Baptist cemetery.  This Joao J. Pacheco
died and was buried in November 1918 in S. Dartmouth, Ma, the information
has him listed at 90yrs of age. He is no relation to my family or to Doug
da Rocha Holmes who has a relative buried in plot #1 of this 6 plot site.
Maybe someone will recognize his name.

Mike