Celeste,

I've been lurking on this Azores Google group for ages and was thrilled to
see your post about the Alameda County Voter Registration Records.  I have
been trying to track down several of my ancestors' naturalization records
as well.  If anyone else is interested, here's the link to the collection
at Cal State University East Bay
http://library.csueastbay.edu/using-the-libraries/collections/library-special-collections/.
  Hopefully,
I will find some additional clues.

Regards, Teresa Costa Fraser
Dublin, California

Antone Enos Costa (great grandfather)
b. 1867 Azores
d. 1915 Alameda County CA
Mount Saint Joseph Cemetery, aka All Saints or Portuguese Cemetery,
Hayward, CA

John S. Davina (2nd great grandfather)
b. Pico, Azores 1838
d. 1913 Alameda County, CA
Mount Saint Joseph Cemetery, aka All Saints or Portuguese Cemetery,
Hayward, CA

Joseph S. Santos (3rd great grandfather)
b. 1826 Azores
d. 1892 Alameda County, CA
Holy Ghost Cemetery, aka Holy Spirit Cemetery, Fremont, CA

Francisca (Luna) [?] Santos (3rd great grandfather)
b. About 1839 Alameda County, CA
d. 1890 Alameda County, CA