Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Francisco da Silveira ( count of Amarante)
From: Freddy Garcia <fg.street...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, November 09, 2013 11:35 am
To: azores@googlegroups.com

Anyone have Francisco da Silveira (count of Amarante) , looks like there's a link , maybe grandfather of my Gr. Gr. Grandfather Joao Silveira Nepomuceno Villa Lobos B 16 May 1831 Matris, Horta, Faial, a very interesting man

For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Azores Genealogy" group.