  From: fred_star
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, November 11, 2013 5:04 PM
  Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help with another marriage record

  I came across another record which I think is the marriage record for my 3rd
ggrandfather and mother, Jose Jacinto de Arruda and Francisca (de Jesus?) from
Capelas, Sao Miguel. I need help with parents names and dates and any other
useful info. I believe the marriage date is 27 June 1838. I think Jose's father
is Antonio Jose de Arruda but mother is ?; Francisca's father looks like Jose
de Oliveira and mother is Anna? de Jesus.

  here's the link (left side):
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-CAPELAS-C-1836-1855/SMG-PD-CAPELAS-C-1836-1855_item1/P23.html

  Any help would be appreciated.

  Fred

  --
  For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail