Hello.  I was hoping someone could provide me with any insight on a record
for someone in my family.  My 6th great grandparents were from Terceira and
were named Antonio de Souza do Alimo and Catharina Josefa Bernarda Moules
(or Mole).  They were married in the parish of São Bartolomeu de Regatos in
Angra do Heroismo on July 9, 1746.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-SAOBARTOLOMEU-C-1698-1749/TER-AH-SAOBARTOLOMEU-C-1698-1749_item1/P322.html

I was able to decipher most of the record with the exception of a section
that begins 6 lines from the bottom.  Here's what I can make out:

Freguez da parochia de S. Pedro da Cid...(can't make these words out)
...quaresma...pasada...e Catherina Josefa

>From the moment they mention that he's from the parish of São Pedro, to the
moment they mention his new wife's name, I'm lost about what is being said.
 I believe it has something to do with the death of his first wife who is
mentioned on the previous line.  Her name was Josefa Maria and she had
passed away just one year before on July 6, 1745 and had been buried in the
parish of São Pedro.
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-SAOPEDRO-O-1710-1765/TER-AH-SAOPEDRO-O-1710-1765_item1/P103.html

I've been trying to chase down Antonio's parents, but without a record of
marriage between him and his first wife, I don't think I will be able to
find it.  I have been unsuccessful so far in finding it.  I was hoping that
perhaps some of the missing text may help me.

Thanks.