True... They probably never thought that 100 years later, a bunch of people
would be looking for their roots... I think we're extremely lucky that we
do have access to the information so I'm very grateful for every little bit
of information that I find... by the way, the CCA site is down... can we
cross our fingers that they found the books? just kidding... I'm actually
crossing my fingers that they decided to put Graciosa online... my paternal
grandfather was from that island & so far I haven't been able to get past
his parents...

Thank you all... I've been a member of this group for awhile... I'm quiet
but I love to read all the post & I have learned quite a bit... I'm also
looking into getting the DNA testing I read about...

Awesome job guys!! Since I was born in Terceira, it does this old
portuguese girl good to see so many people keep the memories of those
beautiful islands alive! (gee, I'm getting mushy in my old age)  ;-)

Nivea