I am looking at a record
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-AJUDABRETANHA-C-
1837-1860/SMG-PD-AJUDABRETANHA-C-1837-1860_item1/P97.html

The right entry Marriage of Jacinto Joaquim Carvalho and Joaquina de Jesus.
Starting on Line 10 I read Jacinto Joaquim de Carvalho son of Antonio
Joaquim de Carvalho ja defunto e de Lucrecia Umbelina que ( it looks like "
ovecebeo" ) com Joaquina de Jesus daughter of

What is the word "ovecebeo"?

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel

Spring, TX