Although I do not know much about my son’s paternal genealogy, I decided to
start doing his DNA a few months ago. I know his great grandfather was
Oswaldo Jose de Barros Rego and his wife was Carmen Sarita Perez, from
Segovia, Spain. I don’t have any idea when they immigrated to Brazil.

I checked for matchs in Azores Islands and I have nine matches with zero
steps. We plan to upgrade on the upcoming months. My knowledge about Y DNA
is close to zero and I may need to go back on the posts and read more from
what Cheri posted.

I did not upload the Gedcom because I don’t have enough info for that.

My two questions are:

Is it worth to upload at least some basic info on his Gedcom?

I have done my full mt-DNA, how can I link it to his mtDNA, as it is
showing right now as N/A.

His Y DNA is R1b1a2.

Thank you,

Isabella Baltar