Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Positive DNA Results
From: "rcapodc" <rcap...@redshift.com>
Date: Tue, November 26, 2013 9:08 pm
To: <azores@googlegroups.com>

Laura, that is just great! I’m so happy that you have been able to make connections with other researchers! Hope you have more good luck.

Rosemarie

Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 4:28 PM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Positive DNA Results

Hello List,

I would like to encourage those of you who are still deciding whether or not to have your DNA tested, or a relative's DNA tested.
I took the family finder test last year, on familytreedna.com.  Last month I received some more new cousin matches.

After doing more research on my family tree, I am happy to share that I have found a common ancestor with a 5th cousin remote match.
Our common ancestor was alive 250 years ago in Sao Miguel, Azores.

I am happy to share my family's history with my daughter, and other family members.  It means a lot to my family to know their roots.
I am also very blessed to have a new sixth cousin.  I'm very pleased with the information I received from familytreedna.com

Having your DNA tested is a small investment with long term results.  I am very glad that I chose to have my DNA tested.

I would also like to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Laura Gelvin

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail (vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."
---