Cheri,

Although I have tested I have not had the time to study how the DNA results
really work but last week a relationship connection was established with
another member of this group whom I am very happy to meet and embrace and
now Herb.  What was separated in the past can again be reunited through DNA
testing and I would like to encourage anyone who is hesitant, as I was, to
give it a try.

Cheri thank you for pointing that out.  Would you be able to elaborate on
the steps you took to see mine and Herb's DNA connection? It will help me
look at others I may have.

Herb please feel free to send it and I will take a look.

Margaret

On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 9:43 AM, Herb <herbandj...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Thank you Cheri. I did not know that Margaret and I had a DNA connection.
> Margaret may I privately send you a copy of my pedigree and we can compare
> and see the connections.. If I am not mistaken my Gedcom is posted to the
> family tree DNA site. Thanks, Herb Silva

> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the

Margaret M Vicente