Thanks to everyone for your input so far about the pictures.

>From what others have posted and what I can see from the writing on the
back of the picture in conjunction with what I know about my family, I
believe it reads:

Camp 5 Store
Manuel
Mrs. Carlinia Silva
Puunene

Miss Mary Ferreira

Other than that I am not sure about the other photo's themselves.

Caroline Silva was the married name of my great grandmother's step mom. My
great grandmother was Mary Ferreira. The Silva's and Perry's lived in Maui,
Hawaii until the early 1900s, and then moved to Sacramento, while the
Ferreira family lived in Maui and moved to Oakland in the early 1920's.
also.

The Camp 5 store was located in Puunene, Maui which is close to Wailuku
area. Manuel was my great uncle (the son of Mary Ferreira).

It is still hard to tell if the writing on the back of the photo indicates
who is in the photos or who the photos were sent to.

         David