To clarify what I posted earlier.

There are no films of the Marin marriage licenses from the time period for
either surname, Machado or Cardoso.

It does not exist in the Familysearch catalog.

 There is only the index.

This is the total catalog of Marin County marriage films

Marriage license index, v. 1-2 1873-1934 Family History Library United
States & Canada Film 981524
Marriage licenses, v. C-D 1881-1897 Family History Library United States &
Canada Film 981525
Marriage licenses, v. E-F 1897-1902 Family History Library United States &
Canada Film 981526

Marriage certificates, v. A-B 1856-1889 Family History Library United
States & Canada Film 1295781
Marriage certificates, v. C-D 1889-1898 Family History Library United
States & Canada Film 1295782
Marriage certificates, v. E-F 1898-1902 Family History Library United
States & Canada Film 1295783
Marriage certificates, v. G-I 1902-1904 Family History Library United
States & Canada Film 1295784
Marriage certificates, v. I-J 1904-1905 Family History Library United
States & Canada Film 1295785 Items 1-2

Index to licenses v. 1 - 2 1873-1933 Family History Library United States &
Canada Film 1513887 Items 2-3
Affidavits of licenses v. C (vol. A - B missing) 1881-1892 Family History
Library United States & Canada Film 1513887 Item 4
Affidavits of licenses v. D - F 1892-1902 Family History Library United
States & Canada Film 1513888 Items 1-3
Affidavits of licenses v. G - I 1902-1904 Family History Library United
States & Canada Film 1513889 Items 1-3
Affidavits of licenses v. J - L 1904-1906 Family History Library United
States & Canada Film 1513890 Items 1-3
Affidavits of licenses v. M - O 1906-1908 Family History Library United
States & Canada Film 1513891 Items 1-3
Affidavits of licenses v. P 1908-1909 Family History Library United States
& Canada Film 1513892 Item 1
Licenses v. Q - R 1909-1910 Family History Library United States & Canada
Film 1513892 Items 2-3
Licenses v. S - T 1910-1911 Family History Library United States & Canada
Film 1513939 Items 1-2
Licenses v. U - W 1911-1912 Family History Library United States & Canada
Film 1513893 Items 1-3
Licenses v. X - Z 1912-1914 Family History Library United States & Canada
Film 1514082 Items 1-3
Licenses v. 1 - 3 1914-1916 Family History Library United States & Canada
Film 1514083 Items 1-3
Licenses v. 4 - 6 1916-1919 Family History Library United States & Canada
Film 1514084 Items 1-3

Newspaper extracts from the Sausalito News, Sausalito, Marin County,
California : Sausalito, Marin County, California, February 12, 1885 to
December 26, 1890
Statement of Responsibility: abstracted by Carolyn Schwab
Authors: Schwab, Carolyn (Main Author)
Format: Books/Monographs
Language: English
Publication: Novato, California : Marin County Genealogical Society, c2006
Physical: 357 p.
Subject Class: 979.462/S4 B38
Title Also Known As: Sausalito News (California)

Births, marriages and deaths from The Marin Journal, San Rafael, Marin
County, California
Statement of Responsibility: abstracted by Carolyn Schwab ; typed and
indexed by Joy Lehmann
Authors:
Schwab, Carolyn (Main Author)
Lehmann, Joy Deal, 1946- (Added Author)
The Marin journal (San Rafael, California) (Added Author)
Format: Books/Monographs
Language: English
Publication: Novato, California : Marin County Genealogical Society (CA),
1995, 1998
Physical: 2 v.
Subject Class: 979.462/S1 V28
Contains abstracts of birth, marriage and death notices, and obituaries
from The Marin Journal.

Contents: v. 1. Mar. 23, 1861-Dec. 28, 1872 -- v. 2. Jan. 2, 1873-Dec. 30,
1880.

Eric Edgar