I did not want to come across like I am ungrateful to whoever is in charge
of this CCA project in the Azores, whoever pays for it etc. etc. etc.
I gave an opinion and read the opinions of others. I can live w/it
I will write again that there is no plan from them at CCA, they do not even
know if you ask them who, what and when will be up next
People are happy to get fed bits here and there because their island's
parish is coming up or a whole new district will be starting up
That is fine, let's be happy happy happy
Since S. Roque was up over 2 weeks ago, didn't they or shouldn't they have
had up S. SebastiĆ£o by now? I think there should have been up