Any help confirming what I have is appreciated. Slowly getting better at
translating,Here is what I have been able to decipher. It is the record on
the top left.

Francisco Machado Corvello Soares

15 May 1901 in the sixth hour of the night

age 58 (this is off by baptism should be 60)

 Maria Phlyomenia ( I believe to be living, i don't see him listed as
widower)

Son of Francisco Machado Corvello and Anna Custodia of Sao Pedro

On the fourth line down above Cha d esta freguesia Nossa something is
written I can't make out

Also trying to figure out the cemetery four lines up from bottom  Something
? de Belem, wondering if Church or public?

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-TERRACHA-O-1900-1911/TER-AH-TERRACHA-O-1900-1911_item1/P17.html

Muito Obrigado

Tony