Pam's correct that she is Ursala not Isabel.

Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 13:57:46 -0800
From: shorts...@suddenlink.net
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Translation help please - Sao Roque, Ponta
Delgada, Sao Miguel

Thanks Pam!  Well, I was only off 10 days on the birthdate....lol
On Tuesday, December 31, 2013 4:52:52 PM UTC-5, Pam Santos wrote:Paternal
Manuel Cabral and Maria TavaresMaternal Joao da Silva and Ursula de CoutoBorn
on 3 Mar 1801 (great day to be born my birthday lol)Baptized on the 15th Mar
1801godparents: Nicolau Maria Raposa and Anna Felicia de Mello