Hello,

Thank you for your replies.  Joao Borges baptism record is located at
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PV-FURNAS-B-1890-1900/SMG-PV-FURNAS-B-1890-1900_item1/P172.html

and Evangelina's baptism record is located at
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PV-FURNAS-B-1890-1900/SMG-PV-FURNAS-B-1890-1900_item1/P189.html
 in
the bottom right and continues onto the next page.

Thanks
Krystal