Edgar, others,

To save you all some time, this researcher has a chart on Ancestry and has
census records and some other info listed.  They seem to have traced this
family back to an Owen Chase who was a sea captain of note from Nantucket
and has much written about him if you should google the name.  I am not
sure exactly what info they are seeking on George M. and he/she needs to be
more specific.  So far, I have not seen a son George M.  for Owen Chase.
There was a son William. Also, if they reach out to the Nantucket
Historical Society, they will find much information there and a very
helpful staff.  I had contacted the NHS previously and they helped me
immensely with a sister in law's family research and gave me the lead I
needed to find out her grandmother died in VA visiting a daughter.

"E"